Zetland Hunt Pony Club CHRISTMAS SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION – OPEN TO ALL
Zetland Hunt Pony Club CHRISTMAS SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION
OPEN TO ALL
Tinsel Turnout Encouraged in all Classes
To be held at Richmond Equestrian Centre, Breckenbrough Farm, Richmond, DL10 7PL
Sunday 10th December 2023 at 10.00am
Tickets available through horse-events.co.uk
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee
The following classes are available for the Zetland Hunt Pony Club CHRISTMAS SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION – OPEN TO ALL
Entries & Entry Fees
Entries online only at former.horse-events.co.uk
Classes may be split Junior/Senior if sufficient entries.
Entry Fees For Classes 2 – 10 : £10.00 per class for ZHPC members, £12 per class for non members
Entry fee for Class 1 £5.00
All entries are subject to a non refundable booking fee as stated online
Closing date for entries: Midnight Tuesday 5th December 2023
Edit Your Booking
If you would like to edit your horse or rider details before the closing date of the event please login to your account and edit your booking under the ‘MY BOOKING’ Tab
If you would like to change the class or any other amendment please email firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is space available we will do this for you.
Times will be available PM Friday 8th December 2023
RULES & CONDITIONS
RULES & CONDITIONS
- All classes will be run under the Pony Club Show jumping Rules
- Classes 2-10 will be decided by a timed jump off over a shortened course immediately following the first clear round.
- Ponies/horses must be tacked up properly and riders dressed in smart Competition Dress for all classes (Christmas fancy dress /tinsel turnout etc is allowed/ encouraged but must be secured safely)
- All competitors must wear a riding hat up to the highest current safety standards. Suitable body protectors are highly recommended for Show Jumping.
- Neither the organisers, nor any persons acting on their behalf, accept liability for any loss or damage accident injury or illness to ponies, horses or riders or any spectators or other persons or property whatsoever. Furthermore, the organisers of this event have taken every precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone present at the event MUST take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring, and must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials and stewards.
- This event is insured for legal liability for accidental bodily injury or loss or damage to property brought against Members of the Pony Club and the Organisers. The organisers of this event are not legally responsible for what you do and their insurance will not cover your actions.
- All non-Pony Club members are not covered by the Pony Club insurance. It is strongly recommended to have your own insurance cover for at least 3rd party liability. The Zetland Hunt Branch of the Pony Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non-Members and their insurance will not cover you
- Medical cover at this event will comply with PC rules
- The organisers reserve the right to alter or amend the rules as they think necessary at any time without notice.
- Judges decisions are final; any objections must be accompanied by a deposit of £20 that will be refunded if the objection is upheld within 30 minutes of the class finishing. Please note that any objections raised should be lodged with the secretary before the close of the event, together with a deposit of £20. The £20 will be forfeited if the objection is not upheld. If the matter cannot be resolved on the field the objection will be brought before the committee and their decision will be final and not subject to a court of law.
- No skipping out on the car park. Please make sure all litter and droppings are removed including the car park and warm up arena
- We would prefer that dogs were not brought to the competition.
Rosettes to 6th Place, Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each class (each section for classes 2 and 3)
Withdrawals & Refunds
REFUNDS: Full refund up until closing date, after closing date refund only if replaced from the waitlist
Cancellation Policy: Should the event have to be cancelled due to bad weather or insufficient attendee’s or for any reason, full refund will be given apart from the Booking Fee.
Zetland Hunt Pony Club CHRISTMAS SHOW JUMPING COMPETITION – OPEN TO ALL is being organised by Zetland Hunt Pony Club and the booking agent is Equine Bookings